Blog dedicated to giving our love, heart, prayers, time and resources to the Hays family.
$5.00 Suggested Donation per wristband

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ira at Game 2 of World Series

from Kristen(Jacobson)Anagnostopoulos:
Hi! I don't know Ira personally, but I was really moved by his story after reading his dad's blog. Anyway, when I found out that my dad and my brother(Scott Jacobson) were going to game 2 of the World Series, I asked them to take Ira along and to take some pictures with the wristband--clearly explaining that the idea was to demonstrate that they were actually at the game. Well...they tried. They even went out and got a disposable camera for their mission. They did get a picture of my brother Scott with the wristband, and I know it was taken at US Cellular field--but it doesn't really evoke the scene the way I'd hoped it would. This was taken in the left field concourse--it was a horribly rainy night, and they weren't seated together, so they couldn't get any decent outdoor shots, apparently. Unfortunately, the only hint that they're actually at the game is the fact that all 3 males in the photo appear to be wearing varied forms of Sox hats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home